Job Title: Branch Manager
About The Role: An ideal candidate should be a self driven individual who is sales oriented. He/she should be enthusiastic about offering leadership to a team in a branch and achieving results through the team.
It requires someone who is able to cope with pressure and maintain a positive attitude through changes which may occur in the course of business operations.
The position is based in Mombasa but may require travel within the country and flexibility in working hours.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the achievement of the sales & service targets for the branch
- Supports product development through effective introduction of new products to the market within the branch
- Provides market’s competition analysis and advice on suitable interventions for favourable positioning of the unit’s products in the market.
- Responsible for customer profiling and account management within the branch
- Ensures great customer experience for existing and potential customers within the branch and escalates issues that would need input of other team players within the company
- Oversee Technical Support Teams within the branch unit for seamless delivery of the products offered and seek support of other team players in the company where needed
- Formulate and implement the running budget within the branch
- Control the expenses within the branch for profitability
- Preparation of various reports on the performance of the branch
- Formulate a sales plan for the branch while ensuring support of the overall company’s strategic plan
- Implement the sales plan for the branch by maximising the effort of the sales force within the branch
- Take part in recruitment, selection, placement and coaching of staff within the branch
- Responsible for the performance of the staff within the branch
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures which support effective and efficient operations within the branch
- In charge of administrative duties as may be required within the branch
- Any other duty as may be assigned by supervisor or management from time to time
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in a related position
- Demonstrated success in sales management
- Strong business acumen
- Coaching and mentoring skills
Desirable Soft Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills coupled with ability to delegate
- A motivator who has aptitude to deliver through teams
- Effective communication skills
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates in Mombasa should send their application letters and CV’s including names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact and quoting current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.