Brookside Africa Limited, a leading market player in the dairy sector, with manufacturing facilities within the region, is seeking to recruit highly qualified; committed, motivated, and experienced individuals.
Brookside’s vision is to be the market leader in East and Central Africa for milk and milk products and the benchmark in the Industry in Africa.
Our operations are focused in the manufacture of safe quality milk and milk products that meet customer requirements.
Candidates for the following positions are being sought for our factory in Ruiru:
General Manager – Production
Reporting to Director – Manufacturing
Job Objective: The General Manager – Production will provide overall management and co-ordination of the production processes. The prospective candidate will ensure that the department achieves its set targets.
- Responsible for design and execution of departmental strategies, systems implementation, and maintenance of the same.
Minimum qualifications, experience, knowledge, and skills
- Job holder should hold a MINIMUM Bachelors’ Degree in Food Science or Process Engineering.
- A holder of Masters’ Degree in Management will have added advantage
- Should have over 10 years’ practical experience in a senior management position preferably in Food or Beverage Production concern
- Must have proven good management and leadership skills.
- Excellent communications, analytical, and trouble shooting skills.
How to Apply
If you believe you fit the required profile, please send your application specifying the position applied for together with a detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three referees.
Apply online to Human.Resources@brookside.co.ke by close of business Friday, 31st January 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.