Brookside Africa Limited, a leading market player in the dairy sector, with manufacturing facilities within the region, is seeking to recruit highly qualified; committed, motivated, and experienced individuals.
Brookside’s vision is to be the market leader in East and Central Africa for milk and milk products and the benchmark in the Industry in Africa.
Our operations are focused in the manufacture of safe quality milk and milk products that meet customer requirements.
Candidates for the following positions are being sought for our factory in Ruiru:
Reporting to: General Manager – Production
Job Objective: The Production Manager will manage, on a daily basis, the production of Brookside products by coordinating their respective production activities.
- Develop and manage a daily, weekly, and monthly production plans, and activities in respect of capital, material, utility, and human resources.
Minimum qualifications, experience, knowledge, and skills
- Job Holder should hold a MINIMUM Bachelors’ Degree in Food Science or Process Engineering.
- Should have over 8 years working experience in Food or Beverage industry.
- Must be a team leader, team builder, and effective communicator.
- Possess good problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan and meet agreed targets.
How to Apply
If you believe you fit the required profile, please send your application specifying the position applied for together with a detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three referees.
Apply online to Human.Resources@brookside.co.ke by close of business Friday, 31st January 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.