Cashier – Insurance Industry
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our Client in the Insurance Industry seeks to recruit a Cashier.
The position is accountable for error-free cash register operations, payment processing, and interactions with customers.
The ROLE of Cashier will include but not limited to the following;
- Prompt receipting of electronic funds immediately they are received
- Prompt receipting of Mpesa transaction
- Prompt receipting of cheque transactions
- Preparing payment requests & vouchers
- Allocating premium received to respective policies
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Liaising with clients with regard to receipts issuance
- Managing day to day petty cash float and expenses
- Experience in credit control function is desired
Education: A University graduate with a minimum of CPA 1 who must be actively pursuing the accounting qualification.
- The above is an entry position that requires strong excel skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Proficient in computer software especially MS Word and MS Excel
- Possess high sense of integrity
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Can work under pressure
- Smart, has keen eye for details
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Cashier-Insurance Industry on the Subject line.
Deadline for submission of applications is Friday 25th January.