Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for a Channel Distributor Sales position for one of our clients.
Basic Purpose: Supports the achievement of customer base and revenue growth by ensuring that phone calls and emails from Distribution Partners are received in an orderly and timely manner, requirements and escalated issues resolved. Is responsible for forwarding escalated issues to relevant department or sections for action. Reviews client complaints, establishes trends and recommends remedial actions to the Sales Leadership for consideration or action.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reconciliation and resolution of disputes within acceptable timelines
- Managing order and delivery process within acceptable timelines
- Managing of distributor accounts & ensuring BG renewal before expiry dates
- Distributor communication as and when required
- Distributor issue resolving within acceptable timelines
Distributors Remuneration Processing
- P.O. Auto Creation
- Invoice Processing- Bookings, Scanning and Archiving
- Timely payments of container rents to the landlords
- Ensuring all the leases are up to date
- Sharing the container files to finance for monthly billings
- End to end Distributor Order processing
Pretups Management (EPins & E-Recharge)
- Setup Distributors on the E-Pins and Pretups system
- Management of the E-Pins and Pretups management system
- E-Pins and Pretups report as and when requested.
- Receiving faulty devices from Distributors
- Following up for repair/replacement with the supplier
- Excellent level of knowledge of all products within a product family, policies and practices. Excellent understanding of reporting and planning processes.
- Excellent, high level knowledge; complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field of expertise and general knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Good knowledge of products/services and pricing practices.
- Basic knowledge and use of technical principles, theories and concept.
- Business awareness
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning skills
- High personal standards and goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills
- 1-3 years with University Degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales management.
- Good knowledge of channel, indirect sales, direct sales, and selling skills
- Able to work under high stress with short-term targets and objectives
- IT literacy
- Ms Office Proficiency
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 23rd January 2019 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Channel Distributor Sales”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer