Pan Africa Christian University, a Chartered Private University, is seeking to fill the positions outlined below from suitable candidates.
Applicants must be born again Christians and active members of a local Church.
This position reports to the Head of Department – Psychology, the candidate will be responsible for providing efficient clinical coordination and supervision services and also provide administrative services to the Department.
- An applicant must possess a Master’s degree in Marriage & Family Therapy, Clinical or Counseling Psychology or related discipline
- Experience in Clinical Supervision is desirable.
- Have 3 years post degree working experience similar context;
- Must be registered with KCPA or KPA
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Thank you for visiting our website www.pacuniversity.ac.ke
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above positions, kindly send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to
The HR & Administration Manager,
Pan Africa Christian University,
email to email@example.com
The position applied for must be clearly stated on the subject.
To reach us not later than Wednesday, 6th February 2019.
Pan Africa Christian University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.