Co-operative Bank Kenya
Alternative Channels Manager – Co-operatives Banking
Do you find yourself captivated by emerging technologies, always wanting to learn more and gain exposure in the technology and business fields?
Are you a strong contributor with an agile mindset and an eye for detail and quality where swift solutions and customer satisfaction are the priority?
If yes, then look no further; Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the ideal place for you, here, you will find growth opportunities at every step of your career.
We are looking for an experienced professional and innovative individual with imagination and determination to deliver a clear vision and first class services. If you are customer oriented and have experience in the financial and technology sectors specifically in implementation of Sacco products, this is an opportunity for you.
This position within the Co-operatives Banking division will give you the opportunity to impact the over 10 million members of the Co-operative Movement as well as give you a chance to make highly valuable contributions as a member of the bigger Co-operatives Division, leveraging on technology to deliver best service, solutions and a memorable experience to our customers.
Reporting to the Director – Co-operatives Banking Division, the role holder will be responsible for developing, scaling up and supporting channels solutions for cooperatives sector to ring fence the sector for Non Funded Income and liabilities growth in tandem with the emerging digital trends.
The role holder will also be required to drive innovation in the cooperatives sector and maintain solid relationship and partnership with clients, and stake holders on channels
The successful jobholder will be expected to:
- Spearhead the implementation of the digital strategy for Co-operatives.
- Lead the innovations framework of the Division in tandem with the bank’s overall innovation strategy.
- Lead Channels development and support for the co-operative sector and support the channels to run optimally.
- Scale up existing channels in tandem with the current clients’ needs and sector trends.
- Develop ideas into products to enable the Bank stay ahead of competition.
- Drive penetration and utilization of the channels through client hand holding, training, marketing and promotion, ensuring successful implementation of the sector’s products / projects.
- Collaborate with our ICT, Wholesale Banking, Vendors and Fintech organizations to support and derive maximum benefits from the channels.
- Be the point of contact with critical partners/stakeholders to give input/requirements for any projects involving the sector’s products.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications: –
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field from a recognized university.
- A minimum 3 years relevant experience in relationship management. Experience working with the Co-operatives will be an added advantage.
- A minimum 2 years relevant experience business and product development in the financial industry.
- A proven record of successful business development initiatives particularly within the Co-operatives sector.
- Good accounting knowledge especially understanding the preparation of financial statements, ratio analysis and interpretation.
- Good knowledge of the Co-operative Sector with a good understanding of the different types of cooperatives.
- Excellent communication & inter-personal skills as well as the capability to understand, manage, deploy and support several products.
- Demonstrated leadership, people management, and project management skills
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application letter enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number ACM/CBD/2019 by 30th January, 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer.