A mid- level college in located in Lang’ata /Karen, Nairobi seeks to recruit a Building Manager / Caretaker.
He/ she should be ready and willing to report immediately.
Some duties include;
- Responsible for the overall supervision of the building premises
- Examine buildings on a daily basis for needed repairs, maintenance, and cleanliness
- Report and document all ad hoc maintenance services required.
- Send repair logs to the Head of technical departments.
- Ensure all the buildings and grounds of all utilities are always properly maintained
- Schedule all regular building maintenance works done through the log systems and ensure all works are carried out in a timely manner
- Responsible for the general security of the building
- Preparing daily and weekly reports on maintenance.
- Oversee the repair & construction works
- Ensuring safety precautions are being observed during the construction
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- At least 1 year working experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send a copy of CV only, with the subject to the email being ‘Building Manager’.
Indicate your expected salary.
Shortlisting is ongoing.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted:email@example.com