Career Management Centre limited is seeking for a Communications Assistant for one of our clients – a leading training firm in Management and youth programs in Africa.
They seek to hire a well experienced and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of a Communications Assistant.
Reporting to the General Manager
- Design and publish materials for brand promotion
- Review designs, contact printers and other suppliers to ensure quality production
- Manage all the company’s social media platforms and update website
- Document all programs progress through photography and videography
- Prepare PowerPoint presentation for events and trainings
- Create and maintain a database of press and other organizations contacts
- Develop and publish in newsletters and magazines
- Monitor and respond to social media following’s feedback and inquiries.
- Diploma in Mass communication or a media related field
- 2 years of experience in a similar field.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good inter-personal skills to ensure effective team relations.
- Strong organizational skills, analytical abilities and initiative to prioritize and complete tasks.
- Knowledge of MS Office software, HTML and other media software packages (i.e. InDesign, Photoshop, video editing software) and photography is required.
How to Apply:
Suitable candidates to send cv and cover letter to Jobs@careermanagementcentre.com by 18th January, 2019.
Career Management Centre is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.