Career Management Centre limited is seeking to hire a well experienced and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of a Communications Manager for one of our clients.
Reports To: General Manager
Job Purpose: The Communications Manager is responsible for managing all internal and external communications for the company ensuring that there is consistency and visibility
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop effective communications plan that leverages brand promise.
- Develop, integrate, and implement PR activities to enhance company brand.
- Cultivate and maintain strong media relationships.
- Advance company’s position with relevant constituents.
- Develop and executive varied and integrated communications products including website, print publications, newsletters, online communications, media and public relations.
- Create and launch new media and marketing.
- Evaluate an integrated strategic communications plan to advance the company’s brand identity and broaden awareness of its programs and priorities.
- Refine company’s core messages to ensure brand consistency.
- Resolve public affairs issues.
- Serve as executive editor for the development, production and maintenance of the company’s internal and external communication vehicles, including the main website, marketing materials, publications, newsletters, invitations, flyers, advertisements, and annual reports.
- Enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a Communications or Public Relations, journalism.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design,
- Creative design,
- website Management
- printing/publishing skills
- Digital media/social media
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team Player and Building spirit.
How to Apply:
Suitable candidates to send cv and cover letter to Jobs@careermanagementcentre.com by 16th January, 2019.
Career Management Centre is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate the Interviewees on the basis of race, Gender, Sex and religious affiliation.