Job Title: Direct Sales Manager
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client, a leading company offering Integrated Hotel Supply Solutions, is seeking to recruit a Direct Sales Manager who will be in charge of Furniture activities and will work with large profile customers, customer complaints, analyze budgets, and determine ways to streamline and improve the sales process.
They will Secure new volume accounts, grow positive relationships with assigned existing accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives
- Promote the Egyptian furniture sector in an effective and professional way
- Work with selected companies to directly get them direct leads to projects, developers, contractors, designers, operators, furniture importers, ..etc.
- Utilized human relations, communication, and negotiation skills to market and sell furniture products
- Responsible for identifying client needs while researching ways to improve the quality of their services.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company products and services.
- Maintain knowledge on all competitor products and services and analyze all advantages and disadvantages for various products.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources.
- Documents and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Manage various documents for all sales sources efficiently.
- Administer all underwriting process and maintain records for same.
- Assist in arranging B2B meetings for the Egyptian companies.
Qualification and Experience
- Prior experience in business development and sales of Furniture for both Hospitality, Projects & Trade
- Networking skills – Candidate must find and make his own business contacts, which requires strong networking know-how
- Good Charisma
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Strong memory
- Proven working experience as Sales manager
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- BS/MS degree in sales and Marketing or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager in furniture field, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 28th January 2019.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.