Our client is runs a farm in Isinya and is looking for an experienced person for the position of an electrician.
Salary: Ksh 35,000
- Installing and repairing electrical systems in the company.
- Trouble shoots and fixes electrical systems in the existing structure.
- Running electronic tests and inspections.
- Ensuring systems are well grounded.
- Diagnosing electrical faults and ensuring timely attendance to the same.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures in the company.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Perform administrative duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Diploma / Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- 3-4 years’ experience as an Electrician in a farm set up or related.
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Proven electrical skills and knowledge.
- Organizing and planning skills.
How to Apply:
Suitably qualified candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “ELECTRICIAN” in the email subject line.
Applications must be received on or before 20th February 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.