Job Vacancy: Channel Manager
Company: Eset East Africa
ESET began life as a pioneer of antivirus protection, creating award-winning threat detection software. Now, ESET’s goal is to make sure that everybody can enjoy the breathtaking opportunities that technology offers. Today, their security solutions allow businesses and consumers in more than 200 countries and territories to make the most of the digital world.
Their vision is to enable their users to enjoy the full potential of themselves and their technology in a secure digital world. Working with ethical and passionate people, they are building a safer technology environment for everyone to enjoy.
They are doing this through education and their commitment to research and development. They believe in technology – and want to make sure that everyone can enjoy it in safety.
About the Role
ESET is a channel-focused business. The Channel Manager’s (CM) main objective is to manage the channel based in all regions and particularly in Eastern Africa – Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda.
The focus is to develop long term relationships and grow business within partner accounts and with any direct customers to increase revenue. The CM has close involvement in strategy and implementation of marketing activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Strategy and Business Development
- Develop and lead the “go to market” plan for target accounts, with assistance from the CEO. This plan will include but is not limited to: activity prioritisation, defining of target accounts, partner incentive programs, and marketing activities
- Liaise closely with the Marketing team to maximise territory coverage and create demand within the territory
- Own and exceed the quarterly territory revenue target. This includes forecasting and providing account/opportunity updates
- Identify new business drivers that drive territory sales
Relationship Building and Management
- Understand and establish relationships with key contacts within partner accounts, matching ESET solutions to the partner’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solution selling to existing partner base and new prospects
- Where necessary, assist customers with product queries, including product troubleshooting
- Partner Lifecycle Management. This means ensuring smooth recruiting and onboarding of partners in the allocated territory
- Listen to partners and assist them when called upon
- Escalation of client or partner issues to CEO
Desired Candidate Profile
Does This Sound Like You?
- You have an Undergraduate Degree in a relevant discipline. A Masters Degree is an added advantage
- You have at least 5 years relevant experience
- You have a high level technical skill-set and are able to talk to partners around technical issues
- You have excellent communication skills to be able to engage the media and the government
- You are a team player
- You have training and presentation skills
- You are commercially strong with the ability to forecast and negotiate deals
- You are comfortable travelling in and around the Eastern Africa area
- You have a highly professional level of customer service and customer focus, preferably in IT
- You are great at networking and are able to represent your organisation in conferences and events
- Knowledge of Security Software is a plus, especially ESET and cybersecurity
How to Apply
Please use this link to apply: https://goo.gl/brEY6d