A leading Manufacturer in the FMCG segment has the following vacancy:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organizing events and conferences
- Reminding the manager / executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager.
- A high degree of personal motivation and drive to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to create business relationships
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated self-starter ,excellent task execution and time management
- Relevant /related degree or diploma.
- Ability to network and generate contacts.
- Ability to manage and run projects.
- Nairobi based.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, or related course
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, ERP systems.
Email your resume to email@example.com.
Please include a cover letter in the body of the email and also include your current and expected remuneration in your application.