Generics Africa Ltd, the leading pharmaceutical distributor in East Africa is urgently seeking hire a Credit Controller.
- Filing and checking customer’s credit ratings with Credit Reference Bureaus
- Setting up the terms and conditions of payment
- Ensure timely and effective collection of all cash and credit sales
- Negotiating payment plans
- Maintaining client’s bio- data and ensuring compliance with regulatory authority
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to the accounting system
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Conduct due diligence on prospective customers
- Debt collection and reconciling customer accounts
- Cultivate strong client relationships
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management (Finance and Accounting Option)
- At least CPA Part II, Section 4
- Well conversant with an ERP (Sage, QuickBooks etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience as a Credit Controller
- Must have good client relationship skills
- Able to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Calm, confident and presentable to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Candidates with prior experience from pharmaceutical industry are highly preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st January 2019.
Clearly indicate, ‘Credit Controller’ on the subject of the email.