Our client is an household name in distribution and retail of premium beauty brands within her niche market. They seek to hire a highly talented and experienced person in the role of Group Retail Supervisor – MAC (Beauty Industry).
The holder of this position will take one of the most strategic positions within the company in taking responsibility for and driving sales performance.
Ideal candidate must have experience and deep understanding of beauty industry.
Salary: KES 150,000 Basic + Attractive commissions (Variable salary)
- Help set store and Artists Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales targets
- Ensure an annual training calendar is available in liaison with the Resident Trainer
- Hold monthly Retail Managers meetings to review overall store sales performance, artist performance, Stock position and Staff needs.
- Increase the MAC Brand sell out and market-share in Kenya via hosting activities aligned to the Brand e.g. Technique classes.
- On a daily basis, be responsible for the performances of the artists by managing and encouraging them through their Retail Managers.
- Managing of stocks through the Retail Managers with Liaison with the HQ
- Assisting Retail Managers to come up with proposed orders that are based on stock movement and SOH
- In collaboration with MAC Resident Trainer, continually help to develop artists
- Be key contact person in case of Returns and Credit notes
- Help solve clients complaints arising from various doors
- Oversee shift schedules and store coverage each day and week.
- Help Facilitate MAC events in liaison with the MAC SA office, RT and MRO
- Conduct Market surveys and collect market intelligence that will help grow the Business.
- Any Other duties assigned to you by the Directors
- Degree in Marketing or related business field
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role in a busy retail environment
- Experience in beauty industry highly desired
- Experience managing sales in a multi-unit retail business and with large sales teams
- Understanding of the beauty industry and the trends shaping the industry.
- Proven track record driving sales, developing trade strategies and promotional campaigns within both modern and general trade market segments.
- Highly creative
- People management skills
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the qualifications set above should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “GROUP RETAIL SUPERVISOR – MAC” on the email subject line.
Applications shall close on 25th January 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be considered.