Our client, a hospital is urgently looking for an Electrician to join their dedicated team in Kisii.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Certificate/Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 1 – 2 years relevant work experience
- Can read and comprehend electrical plans, drawings, manuals and documents.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and can take other responsibility
- Ability to work, interact and organize Electrical Technicians to perform in critical times.
- Should be able to maintain safety and correct working environment for his team
If qualified please send your CV to email@example.com with the title “ELECTRICIAN” by 16th January 2019