Our client, in the Insurance industry is seeking to recruit an Administration Intern.
Position Role: The Administration Intern will provide back office support to management and clients. Focus in customer service and office management and report to the Administration Officer.
- Managing office supplies.
- Making payments at various insurance Companies
- Recording and Following up on Insurance Quotations and working with Quotation Templates
- Recording and Following up on Claims
- Keeping the Inscloud ™ Information System updated at all times.
- Update and demand X-dates from the sales team.
- Offer customer service and support to both internal and external customers.
- Keep the office in an orderly fashion at all times
- Delivery of documents to and from customers, insurance companies, post office and bank.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Initiative with excellent organization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage time despite setbacks
- Team player with a good attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
Job Specific Competencies
- Substantial Knowledge in office management. Or working towards an office management qualification
- Substantial knowledge in the concepts and principles and workings of insurance
- Must be proactive and show initiative
- Substantial experience in customer service (at least 1 years)
- Computer skills- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email
- Willingness to occasionally work after hours and on Saturdays if need be.
- Willingness to learn insurance
How to Apply
If you are interested and confident that you meet the outlined Qualifications and Skills, send your CV with 3 referees and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday, 8th February, 2019.
Clearly indicate the position title on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.