Exciting Career Opportunity in a Leading Investment Co-operative
Our client is a leading Investment Co-operative with interests in land and housing, financial and equity markets among other investments.
The Sacco seeks to grow the investment portfolio, take advantage of market opportunities and cement its position in the market by expanding the human capital base through the following position:
Business Development Officer
Working in the Sales and Marketing Department, the job holder shall report to the Sales and Marketing Manager and work closely with the Business Development Officer and Sales Executives.
The overall purpose of the job will be to provide innovative business solutions through feasibility studies, impact assessment, monitoring and creating market linkages across the cooperative projects.
- Study the market and intelligence gathering on demand areas and emerging markets to assist in investment decision making;
- Analysing project suitability, doing cost analysis benefit on the projects that are to be undertaken by the organization for purchase and report and advise the management on the same;
- Site visit for the selected projects to gather information regarding the projects and the neighbourhoods;
- Ranking distressed projects and getting key learning information on what is influencing the sales;
- Give timely information on economic and business trends in the country;
- Study stock levels, evaluate demand and advise on need for promotions to be run.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work with diversity and in a multicultural setting;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi task and handle competing priorities;
- Result oriented and self driven;
- Excellent reporting skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related area from a recognised university;
- At least 3 years of progressive experience gained in a reputable organization especially in property and real estate;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite;
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move, please forward your CV in confidence via email@example.com.
Kindly indicate your current and expected salary in your application or CV.
Kindly DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES AND TESTIMONIALS.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 31st January 2019.