Exciting Career Opportunity in a Leading Investment Co-operative
Our client is a leading Investment Co-operative with interests in land and housing, financial and equity markets among other investments.
The Sacco seeks to grow the investment portfolio, take advantage of market opportunities and cement its position in the market by expanding the human capital base through the following positions:
The position holder shall be responsible for handling sales and marketing duties for the cooperative aimed at ensuring its products, services and programmes are absorbed by members and other clients.
- Identify new business opportunities by identifying new prospects
- Sell the cooperatives products by establishing contact and developing relationships with existing customers (to gain repeat business wherever possible} and potential customers via telephone call, emails and in person;
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending new products;
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales reports;
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Deal with customer complaints and confusion and escalating the same where necessary;
- Sustain rapport with client’s by making periodic visits, sharing relevant information, statements etc;
- Create awareness and buzz on the cooperatives products using social media platforms;
- Accurately confirms available products, their minimum prices and discounts to ensure no customer complaints, confusion or disagreement arise as a result of double allocation or giving the wrong pricing.
- Follow up on end-to-end customer satisfaction and providing alternative service offers;
- Performing any other duty as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Skills and Competencies
- Outgoing and confident person;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to anticipate clients needs;
- Engaging and Inquisitive personality;
- An eye for opportunities;
- Good report writing skills;
- Good time manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in any business related course
- At least 1 year experience in sales
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent PR skills;
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move, please forward your CV in confidence via email@example.com.
Kindly indicate your current and expected salary in your application or CV.
Kindly DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES AND TESTIMONIALS.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 31st January 2019.