Our client is a leading investment company and deals with real estate development, trading in equity and money markets.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Credit Officer, the Debt Collector will be responsible for ensuring collection of over dues and arrears from clients.
- Following up payment allocation in the clients’ statements
- Providing customers with their statements on or before the agreed time
- Coming up with new and easier strategies of collecting debts
- Harmonizing all the customer statements
- Preparing and presenting required reports to the management
- Renegotiating payment plans with the debtors
- Ensuring payment arrears in the portfolio for new application and repeats are updated
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration – (Accounting or Finance)
- At least 3 years of progressive experience gained in a reputable organization preferably on property and real estate
- Good understanding of accounting systems
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written as well as problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 30th January 2019 clearly stating the subject heading “Debt Collector”.
Indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.