Our client is a leading investment company and deals with real estate development, trading in equity and money markets.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
The Office Assistant will be responsible for undertaking a various messenger task and assisting the office to optimize processes.
- Assisting the office in ways that optimize processes and procedures
- Sorting and distributing communications in a timely manner
- Creating and updating records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Performing receptionist duties when needed
- Performing other administrative duties
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Diploma in Administration or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience is required
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Good understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written as well as problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 30th January 2019 clearly stating the subject heading “Office Assistant”.
Indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.