Our client is a leading investment company and deals with real estate development, trading in equity and money markets.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
The Sales Executive will be responsible for marketing and selling company products.
- Identifying new business opportunities through prospecting
- Establishing contacts and developing relationships with existing customers
- Preparing and presenting sales reports
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Presenting the company products in a structured professional manner
- Building good working relationships by contributing to team effort
- Sustaining rapport with client’s accounts by making periodic visits, sharing updated statements, Offer letters, Sales agreement and collection of required documents.
- Following up on end-to-end customer satisfaction
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Diploma in business related field
- Minimum of 1-year experience is required
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written
- Proven problem-solving skills as well as keen to detail
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 30th January 2019 clearly stating the subject heading “Sales Executive”.
Indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.