Our Client specializing in Investments and Real Estate seeks to recruit a Business Development Officer.
Job Purpose: To provide innovative business solutions through feasibility studies, impact assessment, monitoring and creating market linkages across Company projects.
Reports to: Sales & Marketing Manager
- Study the market and intelligence gathering on demand areas and emerging markets to assist in investment decision making.
- Analysing project suitability, doing cost analysis benefit on the projects that are to be undertaken by the organization for purchase. Report and advise the management on the same.
- Site visit for the selected projects to gather information regarding the projects and the neighborhoods.
- Ranking distressed projects and getting key learning information on what is influencing the sales.
- Give timely information on economic and business trends in the country.
- Study stock levels, evaluate demand and advise on need for promotion to be run.
Key Performance Areas:
- Participate in the identification, analysis and evaluation of Company projects
- Assessment of commercial and economic viability of projects
- Develop a monitoring and evaluation system to assess the uptake of Company projects
- Degree in Business Administration
- At least 3 years of progressive experience gained in a reputable organization emphasizing on property and real estate.
- Computer qualifications
- Ability to work with diversity and in multicultural setting
- Result oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Business Development Officer on the Subject line.
Deadline for submission of applications is Monday 28th January 2019.