Our Client specializing in Investments and Real Estate seeks to recruit Sales Executive.
No. of Positions: 5
Reports to: Sales & Marketing Manager
Job Purpose: Marketing and selling company products and ensure targets are met
- Identifies new business opportunities by identifying new prospects
- Sells company products by establishing contact and developing relationships with existing customers (to gain repeat business wherever possible} and potential customers via telephone call, emails and in person.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending new products;
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Presents the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way
- Builds good working relationships by contributing to team effort
- Accurately confirms available products, their minimum prices and discounts to ensure no customer complaints, confusion or disagreement arise as a result of double allocation or giving the wrong pricing.
- Sustaining rapport with client’s accounts by making periodic visits, sharing updated statements, Offer letters, Sales agreement and collection of required documents.
- Follows up on end-to-end customer satisfaction
Key Performance Areas:
- Achieving and or exceeding the set targets
- Sustaining rapport with client’s accounts by making periodic visits, sharing updated statements, Offer letters, Sales agreement and collection of required documents
- Timely submission of sales reports
- Customer satisfaction
- Diploma in any business related course
- At least 1 year experience in sales
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent PR
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Sales Executive on the Subject line.
Deadline for submission of applications is Monday 28th January 2019.