Our client a leading IT company offering software licensing and other IT solutions and is seeking to recruit Senior IT Sales team lead.
Salary: KShs 45,000 – 55,000
- Setting the general direction and strategic objectives in line with the sales goals of the organization.
- Pitching to the client on the company products and solutions
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client
- Managing sales team and their performance and evaluating their deliverables.
- Taking complete charge of departmental targets
- Determining a client’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable
- Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client’s needs.
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
- Handling hardware or software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues.
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale.
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts such as School management or other specialist areas.
- Reporting to the directors on progress and achievements.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in IT technical sales especially at an IT company selling IT software.
- Proven experience in planning and efficiently managing field sales teams operating in multiple territories.
- Experience selling Software as a services, ERPs, CRMs is a must
- Bachelors in Marketing, Information technology, Business management.
- Stamina, resilience and the ability to work well under pressure
- Articulate and confident presentation skills and a professional telephone manner
- Time-management skills and the ability to prioritize your workload.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are asked to send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us on or before 25th January 2019.
Please quote “SENIOR IT BD EXECUTIVES” in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.