Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Title: Shift Supervisor
Department & Section: Production, Stationery
Reports To: GM
Main Purpose of this Position: Enforcing Standard operating procedures, ensuring day to day production planning, Labor allocation, setting targets in his cell and Data collection and evaluation.
Key Deliverables for this Position
1. Ensure daily safety training is conducted and follow up is done to have accident free environment.
2. Achieving Targeted OEE for VS and Manpower planning for the cell to optimize all resources provided.
3. Ensure set targets on quality and quantity are achieved as required by the customers.
1. Managing the implementation of the departmental strategy while monitoring implementation in the scope areas in line with the production strategy, policies, processes and procedures achieve the institutions objectives.
2. Ensuring proper production planning product wise and follow up weekly, daily and hourly production planning to meet customer expectation.
3. Monitoring and following up stream production output to ensure maximum production efficiency is achieved.
4. Planning and scheduling personnel and equipment to reduce bottle neck and process problems.
5. Raise Material requisition based on product planned.
6. Responsible talent management in the department including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance.
7. Generating and analyzing value stream performance measures.
8. Identifying and matching skill matrix for employees during job allocation.
9. Benchmarking and implementing best practices in manufacturing & other respective areas of work
10. Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
Financial Resources / Other key Resources / Assets
- Finished Goods
- Raw Materials
- Machine Attendant
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- Diploma in Industrial Engineering
Job / Functional Skills
- TPM – Total Productive Maintenance
- Leadership skills
- Supervisory skills
- Communication Skills
- IT skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Customer Centric
- Continuous Improvement
- At-least 5 year(s) relevant experience in the stationery field.
- All candidates applying MUST have stationery experience.
Interested candidates may send their CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Shift Supervisor) to email@example.com before Thursday 17th January, 2019.