Kenya Orient Insurance Limited
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Coast Region
Division / Department: Underwriting & Business Development
Immediate Supervisor: Regional Manager
Overall Responsibility: The position is responsible for growing the revenue for the accounts assigned and maintaining the desired loss ratio through regular engagements to build strong relationships and loyalty.
Attached to a region and servicing a specific area in the region, the relationship manager is the front face of the organization to the customers and will do business development to deliver new business and new accounts, drive renewals and support all after sales services to the Customer.
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities (Focus Areas and Key Tasks)
- Responsible for the growth of portfolio top line to the set targets through retention & acquisition of new business on existing accounts and new ones.
KOIL Brand & Products Penetration
- Leading in development of business partners profit story.
- Ensure clients are constantly updated on claims process and progress.
- Ensure top notch customer experience is provided to assigned business partners.
- Ensuring training and increased uptake of all automation initiatives by business partners.
- Ensuring compliance with the Company’s credit policy.
- Support in collecting revenue from key accounts.
- Proactively drive quality of business and ensure achievement of set business mix target.
- Responsible for obtaining and providing the correct marketing intelligence to inform product development / customization and pricing.
- Assist the regional manager in training and development of relationship officers
- A bachelor’s degree in business related course (Insurance Option, Marketing, Business Administration, and Finance) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- DIP CII or local equivalent (IIK) or equivalent experience
- 5 (Five) years’ experience, 2(two) of which should be at supervisory level or above
Competencies & Skills
- Relationship building for influence
- Analytical Thinking
- Thorough knowledge of insurance products
- Understanding route to market
- Key account management
- Risk management
- Effective communication
- Good negotiation
- Great presentation
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly CLICK HERE and apply on or before Friday, January 25th 2019.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”