A law firm based in Nairobi is looking for a young person to fill in the position of a pupil.
- Provide support to the advocate in ensuring legal correspondence and legal documents are properly drafted.
- Dealing with client’s queries and/or requests in a polite, effective and efficient manner.
- Following up on delegated assignments
- Maintaining confidentiality of clients information
- Operating office equipment;
- Handling telephone calls and appointments;
- Ensuring security of office records, equipments and documents;
- Any other task that may be assigned by Legal Counsel;
- Possess a bachelor of laws degree from a recognized university
- An applicant should have undertaken the bar exam at the Kenya School of Law
- Knowledge and understanding of the respective laws and regulations
- Demonstrate ability in use of computer applications
- Good communication, interpersonal and people management skills
Individuals who meet the minimum requirements should send their applications with detailed CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org before 21st January 2019