Career Opportunity: Creative Intern
Company Information: Lipa Later is a consumer finance organization leveraging financial inclusion by allowing people to pay for otherwise unaffordable smart devices and other consumer items in affordable monthly instalments.
To ensure our clients receive nothing short of a high-quality range of emerging and trending products, we continue to engage in partnerships with quality brands including but not limited to Samsung East Africa, Anisuma, Oppo Kenya, Infinix, Startimes, Jumia, Saruk, Tile and Carpets, House Wife’s Paradise.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Preparing images to coincide with social and blog posts.
- Updating web banners.
- Updating flyers, banners on ground.
- Ad. Creatives.
- Create Cinemographs, gifs, and short videos.
- Other additional roles as assigned
Experience, Skills and Qualifications Required
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video editing software.
- Writing and proofing skills are also required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team Player
- Quick Learner and Efficient High sense of urgency
- Able to work well under pressure
How to Apply
All written applications and CVs should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org