Lipa Later is looking for an Entry Level Business Development Intern to join our Business Development Team in Nairobi as soon as possible.
We are on the hunt for an intern who understands that business development is a combination of idea planning, execution, product development, strategic analysis, problem finding and solving, marketing and sales and is eager to grow their professional repertoire in these areas by gaining some real-world experience.
- Assist in identifying and solidifying product ideas, development, planning and execution
- Assist in conducting market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction
- Assist in developing marketing strategies and managing existing projects for the Lipa Later Brand
- Assist in creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, tracking project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Perform other related duties associated with the Business Development Team as assigned
- Innovative, creative, adaptable, aggressive and a fast learner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate, excellent (trained) typing skills, and able to learn programs quickly
- Self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines
- Problem seeker and solver
- Ability to evaluate a situation and exercise proper judgment
How to Apply
All written applications and CVs should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.