Sales and Marketing Executive – Magazine
Lan-x Africa is a business management consultancy firm that deals in business advisory, recruitment, training and employee management services to the Eastern African region. Our mission is “To Enhance Business Competencies through Proven Performance Based Practices”.
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Executive who will be tasked with selling advertising space to join our dedicated team.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Ability to be forward-thinking and strategic to cultivate long-term relationships and encourage repeat business
- Manage relationships throughout the entire sales cycle, from initial contact to execution.
- Work to meet personal monthly and annual revenue goals
- Selling advertising space in the monthly magazines while increasing subscription of the same.
- Keep up to date with the current market trends and competition.
- Work with the team at large on lead generation.
Experience and Attributes of Ideal Candidates
- 3+ years’ sales experience in a media/magazine environment
- Degree or Diploma in sales and marketing or any related field.
- Prior experience in magazine sales and distribution is preferred
- Client relationship management.
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Embraces cold-calling and enjoys the hunt for new business
- Confidence speaking to high-level decision makers
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Organized, honest, high-energy, ambitious and displays a positive attitude
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com clearly indicating the job title on the subject line on or before 5th February 2019.