Job Title: Sales Manager – Media & Broadcasting Equipment
Gross Salary: competitive
Our client is a new entrant in the market specializing distribution of audio, video and broadcasting equipment.
They seek to hire an aggressive and results oriented Sales Manager who will open up the Kenya market.
S/He will be tasked with identifying new opportunities, close sales and achieve set sales targets.
- Account Management – identify new accounts; cross sell and up sell
- Create a relationship with media houses or key industry players in the media industry
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Monitor day to day sales activities and provide insight for the improvement of sales and performance activities and understand training and development needs
- Qualifying and validating sales leads/commitments
- Oversee in timely preparation of tender documents, quotations, proposal presentations
- Develop a business marketing plan and sales strategy for the assigned market that ensures attainment of the agreed individual, team and business unit sales target and expansion of the client/customer base
- Research and identify the client needs and customise products best suited for them.
- Market intelligence in the media industry
- Regular reports to Directors on sales and business performance
- A media/business related degree
- At least 5 years sales experience in the media industry
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Should have strong leadership and mentorship skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Strong Account Management skills
- Experience in a start-up is an added advantage
- Able to work with minimum supervision
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager – Media & Broadcasting Equipment) to email@example.com on or before 25th January 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted