Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for a Medical Officer position for one of our clients.
Main Purpose of the Job: To actively educate Health care professionals (HCPs)within your assigned territory on the importance of exclusive breastfeeding during the first 6 months of life and the continuation of it for as long as possible after the introduction of complementary feeding.
When breastfeeding is not possible: To provide accurate and scientific information to HCPs based on expressed needs, about Infant Nutrition Products and services: their fact based features, advantages, benefits and their appropriate use within the WHO- Code or local legislation.
To provide accurate and factual information regarding the hazards/dangers linked to the use of inappropriate Breastmilk substitutes, i.e. Cow’s / Buffalo’s milk, rice water.
Bear in mind that the promotion and protection of breast feeding is important for the infant’s health. You are expected to refresh your knowledge on WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast Milk Substitute on a periodic basis.
- Identify and maintain a database of healthcare professionals in the assigned territory and visit them on an agreed frequency and cycle to share scientific information on products with them
- Establish and build strategic relations with contacts in the healthcare system who can facilitate generation of prescriptions and/or recommendations
- Conduct scientific seminars in the assigned territory
- Visit pharmacy and trade outlets to ensure availability of products
- Recommend innovative ways of passing scientific information to the contacts
- Respond in a timely manner to all queries arising from the contacts
- Product knowledge
- 3 years sales experience including field based exposure
- Sound negotiations skills
- Financial implication and awareness
- Fluent in English and local language
Key Competencies & Skills
- Healthcare stakeholder Management
- Managing financials
- Negotiation and influential skills
- Execution of business plans
- Developing and leading people
- Planning and organization
- Innovative and Proactive
- Analytical Skills
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 7th February 2019 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail email@example.com clearly marking – “Medical Officer”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer