A fast growing micro finance institution is urgently seeking to fill in positions outlined below
Position: Business Development Officers
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Other Relationships : Marketing, Credit, Customer Service, HR, Finance & IT
Job Description Summary:
You will be responsible for
- managing business development in a designated territory;
- gaining new clients as well as maintaining existing ones,
- development of new loans,
- prompts payment of loans,
- design and implement control measures and monitoring plans for compliance and operation risk management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of new loan with a weekly target Achieve volume and Value targets in order to contribute to the overall goals of the MFI.
- Building a sound relationship with company business partners, vendors and Customers.
- Creating new business opportunities( seek new clients)
- Loan assessment, appraisals and approvals
- Develop a good marketing plan for the company’s products and business.
- Ensure prompt loan repayments’ and recoveries.
- Creation of financial projections for growth and profitability.
- Track and analyze micro finance & economic trends and make any recommendation to the MFI
- Analyze applicant’s financial status, credit and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Review and update credit/loan files
- Liaison with other service providers
- Gathering marketing intelligence
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate loans.
Minimum qualifications, experience & competencies required:
- Diploma in a business related field.
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people and records.
- High integrity and dependability.
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships in a multi-functional environment.
- Strong presentation skills including excellent oral communication skills, passion to make yourself understood and engaging in a pleasant way.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current and expected remuneration, quoting the job title in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.