Ndonyo healthcare is seeking to recruit a qualified and interested candidate to fill the following vacant position;
Job Title: Hospital Administrator
Job Location: Naivasha
Work Type: Full time.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for developing and directing the implementation of policies and programs in the hospital.
- In charge of planning, organizing, directing and controlling all resource and service departments including Human Resources, Accounts and Procurement.
- Preparing, managing and overseeing of the hospital budget.
- Promote and maintain effective public relations with all stake holders; suppliers, government, patients and the community.
- Ensure the hospital runs efficiently and delivers quality patient care.
- Ensure there is full compliance of all existing regulations and necessary licenses are obtained in time.
- Guiding in setting operational and administrative standards in the hospital.
- Creating financial and business strategies to ensure viability of the hospital.
- Oversee the performance of all employees through a robust performance management system.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly progress reports.
- Degree in Business or Healthcare Management related courses.
- At least 2 years’ experience in management; preferably in a hospital set up.
- Strong communication and customer care skills.
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with a high level business acumen.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants to send their detailed CVs, cover letters and testimonials on or before 28/1/2019 to:
OR hand deliver to Ndonyo Healthcare, Touchline arcade building 1st Floor, next to Co- operative Bank Naivasha; Along Moi Avenue.