Exciting Career Opportunities in FinTech – NikoDigi Services Limited
Our client, NikoDigi is a startup registered in Kenya to provide Saccos with a digital core-banking system and digitize the transport sector in the country.
NikoDigi targets all Micro / Bosa Sacco’s in the country, the various players in the transport industry and the consumers of these services.
Credit Officer – NikoDigi Sacco System
No required: 2 pax
Job location: Nairobi
Role Overview: NikoDigi is a startup registered in Kenya to provide Saccos with a digital core-banking system and digitize the transport sector in the country.
NikoDigi targets all Micro / Bosa Sacco’s in the country, the various players in the transport industry and the consumers of these services. In line with this objective, they would like to recruit a competent and capable Credit Officer to sell motorbikes on loan and in cash.
Roles and responsibilities
- Selling Motorbikes on cash or Loan
- Authenticate documentation presented for all credit applications and ensure they meet the KYC requirements and any other requirements as required by NikoDigi.
- Ensure compliance with the Corporation’s Credit Policy, Procedures and service level agreements.
- Appraisal of customer loan applications and make recommendations.
- Manage portfolio under him/her to ensure good performance
- Ensure all applicants are advised on fate of applications within reasonable time.
- Proactively manage risk /exposure for assigned portfolio Continuously
- Ensure recovery of items pledged as security on delinquent loans.
- Assist in the restructuring of debts in the interest of NIKODIGI and customer.
- Assist in the grading and classification of loan accounts.
- Manage Customer and stakeholder relations in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Meet set sales targets
- Diploma in Cooperative management, Business management, Microfinance, Accounts or other relevant field;
- Background in Sacco/MFI/Banking is an added advantage;
- Possession of 1-2 years’ relevant experience;
- Thorough understanding and practical knowledge of credit procedures, policies, standards;
- Mature and ability to meet with defaulting customers and ensure ultimate conversion;
- Good communication skills;
- Presentable and full of energy;
- Results oriented.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in the Fintech, Saccos, credit and microfinance sector, please forward your updated CV in confidence via email@example.com.
Kindly indicate your current and expected salary/retainer in your application or CV.
Kindly DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES AND TESTIMONIALS.
Closing date for applications is Friday 1st February 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be notified.