Oasis HealthCare Group seeks to recruit qualified and interested candidates to fill the following position:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Kisii
Work Type: Full time.
Overall Responsibility: The successful candidate will be charged with the formulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies to ensure increased market share, revenue, profits; and identifying new opportunities in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop proposals that address the client’s medical needs and concerns.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Identify, track and bring on board potential clients.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Attend different gatherings and events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts.
- Gather information from clients, assessing their medical needs and advising the Hospital management on the way forward.
- Assist other department within the organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Set up meetings between corporates and the Hospital management team.
- Coordinate media interest in the organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Develop and manage sales/ marketing operating budgets.
- Conduct customer feedback surveys and share the reports weekly.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail
- Degree in Sales and Marketing, Public Relations, or any other related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same position.
- Experience working in a hospital set up will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants to send their detailed CVs, cover letters, licenses and academic testimonials; quoting the job being applied for, the preferred location and their Expected Salaries on the subject line to:
OR deliver hard copies to Oasis Specialist Hospital Kisii.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Applications without the above information will not be considered.
Applications must reach us not later than 28th January 2019.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Oasis HealthCare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.