Oasis HealthCare Group seeks to recruit qualified and interested candidates to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Lab Technologist
Job Location: Kisii.
Work Type: Full time.
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Laboratory Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for processing of laboratory specimens and timely release of accurate test results as per laboratory policies and procedures
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receiving, accessioning, verifying and processing of specimens
- Timely release of accurate, precise and reproducible results
- Archiving of specimens and records as per laboratory SOPS.
- Proper Management of laboratory equipment by doing daily routine maintenance, calibration and quality control.
- Proper Management of laboratory reagents and consumables as per laboratory SOPS
- Participation in EQA and other quality assurance programs.
- Creation and Maintenance of Laboratory documents and records
- Blood transfusion procedures
- Compliance with relevant policies and procedures including but not limited to those related to safety and infection control.
- Basic Knowledge of GCLP, ISO 15189:2012 standards
Requirements and Experience
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered by Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board with a current practicing license
- Knowledge and experience in different laboratory disciplines especially hematology, biochemistry and microbiology
- Good computer and problem-solving skills
- Team player
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants to send their detailed CVs, cover letters, licenses and academic testimonials; quoting the job being applied for, the preferred location and their Expected Salaries on the subject line to:
OR deliver hard copies to Oasis Specialist Hospital Kisii.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Applications without the above information will not be considered.
Applications must reach us not later than 28th January 2019.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Oasis HealthCare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.