Oasis HealthCare Group seeks to recruit qualified and interested candidates to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Technologist
Job Location: Nyamira, Kisii and Homabay
Work Type: Full time.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Control medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Protect patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ensure the fridge in the pharmacy for medication has the right temperature for medications stored.
- Receive orders for both consumables and drugs through the procurement officer and follow up to know when the drugs will be supplied.
- Ensure that stock reorder levels are not surpassed.
- Clean and dust cabinets, lockers and fridge where medication is stored.
- Confirm the short expiry period and advise the procurement officer on the way forward.
- Assist the pharmacy in-charge to draft and review SOPs for the hospital pharmacy and forward for review and implementation.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized institution.
- Registration with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Computer literate.
- Minimum of one year relevant experience.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants to send their detailed CVs, cover letters, licenses and academic testimonials; quoting the job being applied for, the preferred location and their Expected Salaries on the subject line to:
OR deliver hard copies to Oasis Specialist Hospital Kisii.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Applications without the above information will not be considered.
Applications must reach us not later than 28th January 2019.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Oasis HealthCare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.