Our Client specializing in Investments and Real Estate seeks to recruit an Office Assistant.
He/she will be required to undertake a variety of office support tasks including but not limited to messengerial tasks and assisting the office to optimize processes.
Department: HR & Operations
Reports to: Project Officer close liaison with the HR Officer
- Assist the office in ways that optimize processes and procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Perform other administrative duties as may be assigned from time to time
Key Performance Areas:
- Timely collection and delivery of correspondences
- Office support systems
- High school certificate (minimum of C-)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Understanding of office management procedures
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Office Assistant on the Subject line.
Deadline for submission of applications is Monday 28th January 2019.