Customer Service Associates
Our client, an online dating company that operates 35 niche dating websites based on religion, ethnicity, lifestyle and special interests is looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to work on shift basis as Customer Service Associates.
- Screening and moderating user submitted content, answering support requests and performing support functions.
- Moderating and screening written user content on Profiles
- Moderating and screening user submitted photos
- Answering Online Help Requests
- Answering Incoming Telephone calls and support requests
- Processing Testimonials (depending on language)
- Various support tasks assigned
- Maintaining high level professionalism with clients
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be Internet and Computer literate.
- Degree or Diploma in a business-related field with at least 1 year experience
- Ability to respond promptly to customer inquiries
- A passion for Customer Service with outstanding problem-solving skills, documentation skills, quality focus, as well as information analysis skills.
- Outstanding work ethics (reliable, motivated, professional and ability to work under minimum supervision)
- Ability to handle and resolve customer complaints promptly
- Ability to work with multiple tabs and multiple browsers efficiently in a web browser-based support system (speed and accuracy are important)
- Knowledge of foreign languages will be an added advantage.
- Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com before 18th January 2019.
Clearly indicate the exact position (Customer Service Associate) applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placements.