Customer Service Agent
Gross Salary: competitive
Our client is a new entrant into the Kenyan market offering an online lending platform.
They seek to recruit customer service agents to offer support to clients and manage the sales processes.
- Customer service by phone (incoming and outgoing calls), e-mail and chats;
- Providing information and educating customers about the products offered by the Company;
- Offer the Company’s products in the course of contact with customers and using the opportunity of cross-selling the available products;
- Implementation of the determined indicators in the area related to the quality of customer service, efficiency and productivity;
- Processing of online loan applications;
- Processing of MOU documentation with cooperating companies
- Providing basic technical support to clients
- Ensuring customer service at the highest level in accordance with applicable customer service standards and internal procedures
- Reporting any technical problems to the immediate Manager without delay;
- Building long-term relationships with clients
- Building a positive company’s reputation
- 1-year experience in telephone customer service gained in the banking sector or consumer loans
- Attitude to achieve the set goals (individual and group)
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel)
- A high sense of responsibility, accuracy and commitment
- High level of self-discipline
- Ability to build interpersonal relationships
- Ability to work in a team
- Advanced knowledge of English
- High level of empathy
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Service Agent) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st January 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted