Oriel Kenya is the sole importer and distributor of the Monroe Shock absorbers in East Africa. It is also a division of ECTA Group Ltd. Oriel operates a network of branches across the country offering logistical support to the retail and fitting centers.
Our product and service range includes suspension solutions, auto-service and repairs, while our brand portfolio include Monroe shock absorbers, King Springs, OBK coil springs, JFBK brake pads, Micro filters and Subaru genuine parts.
We are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the position of Branch Business Supervisor in our Nairobi office.
Branch Business Supervisor
Reporting to the Sales, Networking & Development Manager, the job holder will have the overall responsibility of leadership and business growth in the assigned branch through aggressive customer acquisition and growing market share of Oriel product portfolio.
1. Business Development and Sales
- Plan and implement sales strategies within the branch
- Responsible for achievement of overall sales targets (monthly/quarterly/annual) for the branch
- Maintain existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new clients
- Exhibit products and services to existing/potential customers and provide best solutions vs needs
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, finance, technical and logistics teams
2. Customer Focus
- Regular communication with customers to increase customer satisfaction
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems and giving suitable solutions
- Preparing reports on customer feedback and market intelligence with recommendations
- Carry out customer education on importance of using genuine parts
3. People Management
- Direct and coordinate overall staff operations of the branch unit
- Set employee goals and objectives and monitor performance
- Organize and manage business meetings within the branch
- Establish systems and procedures that ensure that staffs are informed about the business directions and their expectations.
- Supervise all sections to ensure they are working efficiently and in tandem with overall business objective and ensure the business unit complies with company policies
4. Branch Administration
- Oversee stock control, stock levels and stock reconciliation
- Approving stock orders and supply management
- Forecast future stock needs and orders and ensure they are in line with financial goals
- Ensure that the company’s assets are adequately safeguarded from abuse or loss, and fully utilized in the interest of the business improvement and development
5. Business Reporting
- Prepare clear and timely monthly performance reports and proposals to the line Manager
- Prepare reports for senior management and attend business review meetings
- Assess the performance of the business unit against the business’s goals and plans
- Follow up on concerns raised from the monthly reports
Key Performance Indicators
- Revenue generation – achievement of branch sales target as per set sales budget
- Quality operational standards within the branch
- Excellent customer service in the branch
- People management
- Accurate reporting on market intelligence and feedback
- Facility utilization and maximization
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in business or engineering field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Prior experience in sales role preferably in automotive industry
- Possess strong business acumen
- Ability to attain targets & get things done
- Ability to lead and develop people
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating their current, and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st January 2019 and clearly indicating the subject heading “BRANCH BUSINESS SUPERVISOR”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.