Oshwal Academy Nairobi a private international school in Nairobi offering the British curriculum from pre – school to year 13 is seeking to recruit for a number of key positions.
Experienced and competent teachers / candidates are encouraged to apply for the below positions:
- Deputy Head
- Assistant Human Resources Manager
- Sports Coordinator
- Life Guard
- Arts and Design
- Business Studies
- Biology / Human Biology
- Educational Psychology
- English Literature
- Food & Nutrition
- ICT / Computer Science
- Music / Drama
- PE Teacher
- Special Needs Education
- For teaching vacancies, applicants must be graduates in the subject/ specialization (B.Ed).
- At least 4 years of teaching experience in the subject area. MUST be TSC Registered.
- Candidates with experience in teaching the British National Curriculum will have an added advantage.
- For the Sports Coordinator, the candidate MUST possess at least 10 years of experience in managing sporting activities in a school set up.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a difference, please send your application to: email@example.com
Please indicate on the subject line the position applying for.
Closing date is 8th February 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.