Our client is the leading paint manufacturer in Kenya.
They seek to hire an experienced person in the position of Product Executive.
Salary: KES 50,000 – 90,000
Benefits: Medical Cover, Pension, Airtime and Car Allowance
Purpose of the Job: Main Purpose of Job To plan & execute Product Management activities in segments like automotive & other segments. To establish & impact growth of product sales & profitability by managing / coordinating with technical, sales, planning & all concern departments till product is commercialized in market so as sales team can take over.
- Execute the product trials / demos at customer location with coordination of technical department. Prepare report & sent to Product Manager
- Analyze specs of new & existing products as per competitors & customer requirement. Report to Product Manager
- Validate the products performance, pricing as per the specs before communication to sales for commercialization
- Lead and generate strong consumer insight for New & existing Products. Coordinate with customers, R&D & Costing Division & report pricing of products as per market requirement to Product Manager
- To analyze the market and competition to identify the opportunities, threats and key issues. (SWOT)
- Responsible for new product training for internal sales persons & trainers
- Designing of sales promotional inputs including visual-aids, Leave behind literatures (LBL), sales & sample packs in Coordination with Marketing team
- Work hand in hand with Area Sales Manager on a specific geographic territory to address the technical sales related issues & new product mapping leading to development
- Gather the competitor’s information from market in a MIS format through focus groups & research personnel visits
Qualifications & Competencies
- Graduate in Chemistry (Science background)
- Certified course in Microsoft Office – MS Word, Windows, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good leadership skills, team leader, proactive with excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and has creativity.
- Decisive, diplomatic with good listening skills.
- Analytical skills
- Minimum 5 years working experience in handling New Product sales, specialty products & key accounts management.
- Have Data analysis experience more than 3-year experience in Technical Sales or Product Management
- Knowledge/experience of working in paint or related industry.
- Driver’s license with at least 2 years driving experience.
How to Apply:
Suitably qualified candidates to send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “PRODUCT MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE” on the email subject line.
Applications should reach us not later than 20th February 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.