Job Title: Personal Driver
Nature: Frequent Travel
Our client is a leading motorcycle manufacturing company based in Nairobi.
They seek to recruit a highly competent individual to fill the position of a Personal Driver who will be tasked driving the regional manager and family.
- To drive the manager to/from office, appointments, meetings and etc.
- To accompany the marketing manager to events, and selected meetings
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- To keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required
- Comply with the rules of the road such as traffic lights and so on.
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe.
- Routine errands during the day will be included
- A Diploma in any field
- 2 – 3 years’ experience as personal or corporate driver is required
- Must be very polished and street smart
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- A valid driving license
- Free of any criminal record
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Personal Driver) to email@example.com before Monday 4th February, 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted