Our client, the leading Pharmacy in Kenya is urgently seeking to hire Pharmacists for Kisumu, Eldoret and Nairobi.
- Dispense prescriptions accurately.
- Communicate with prescribers any time a prescription order is unclear or potentially harmful for a patient.
- Ensure patients’ safety by checking for potentially dangerous drug interactions.
- Counsel patients on proper medication use and their potential side effects
- Giving drug information to user departments
- Checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level
- Anticipating needed medications and supplies and placing and receiving orders from stores
- Collecting data on Medication errors, near misses and interventions and submitting on a monthly basis.
- Perform administrative tasks including proper documentation, adequate inventory management and generation of adequate reports
- Setting and enforcing workplace policies
- Keep up to date on drug approvals, product recalls and ensure compliance with regulatory authority.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- At least 2 years’ experience in well- known Pharmacies
- Registered with the Pharmacy & Poisons Board
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills in the problem-solving process.
- Ability to organize workload and identify priorities appropriately
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their updated CVs to email@example.com by 31st January 2019.
Clearly indicate the job Title and region interested in on the email subject.