Our Client in the Media Industry seeks to recruit a Photogenic Mirror Assistant (Full Time).
Job Purpose: The Photogenic Mirror Assistant will be mainly responsible for managing the operations aspects of PhotoGenic PhotoBooth Business.
This will be a full time job requiring between 40-50 hours of work / week (with availability also on Weekends)
The job would require that you are available to travel (national and international) when required to do so and you can also work remotely (from home) one day in a work week.
1. Manage Photogenic Events from Operations Standpoint
- Ensure pre-event readiness (especially equipment and logistics readiness)
- Ensure that event requirements translate correctly from the Marketing lead / Client and ensure people/technology readiness 48 hours ahead of event.
- Ensure redundancy and backups are available for key equipment’s, processes, and people
- Assemble teams for event and in case of multiple events assemble multiple Ops
- Lead & Ops Associates for each event.
- As Ops Assistant you are the lead of the Ops lead and all ops leads reports to you. You are expected to set good example by managing the teams to events and showcasing our products.
- Prepare accurate and detailed event expense reports to deliver high quality and exceptional customer experience
- Make plans for logistics of equipment to and from the event location.
- Manage all customizing and branding aspects of the client requirements working with client teams.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and vendors to ensure end to end delivery and activation
- Ensure the Ops lead send event report
- Ensure all equipment are returned intact and packaged safely back at the Office.
- Ensure that event photos are uploaded to drop box before packing up.
- Ensure client deliverables was executed to client before end of event.
- Keep constant communication with Sr. Ops Assistant and team
- Manage Inventory system for PhotoGenic PhotoBooth in office and online
- Make sure all equipment are in good working condition.
- Ensure all equipment are neatly and properly stored.
- Create a monthly maintenance schedule of cleaning and running maintenance on all our equipment and software
- The Ops Assistant will be responsible for providing daily, weekly and monthly reports on the performance of the Operations team
- The Ops Assistant is also expected to provide reports on our equipment (technology and tools) heath.
Education and Experience Requirements
- At Least Polytechnic Degree complete (Bachelors preferred and gives an edge)
- Ops Assistant is expected to have at least 2-4 years’ experience working in the client service or/and event industry.
- Ops Assistant is expected to have at least 2 Year experience in activation planning or team
- Organization with relevant people management skills.
- Knowledge of PC/Laptop (Data entry, word documents, excel and email management) is required
Key Traits and Soft Skills Required
- Passion, Loyalty, and Integrity
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Smart, Hardworking, quick to learn and dedicated to attaining set objectives/goals
Skills Preferred and other requirement
- At least 2 years of Professional Work experience on photography, lighting, software, setup, and troubleshooting is preferred and gives an edge
- Experience with Film and technology or Film would be ideal
- Knowledge of social media management is preferred
- Experience with new business development
- Experience with marketing and sales
Other Pertinent Information:
- Candidate will be issued company laptop and internet access
- Training Period: 3 days training
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Photogenic Mirror Assistant- Media on the Subject line.
For more information on photogenic mirror please view the links below on YouTube.