Job Title: Project Development Manager – Infrastructure Projects
Location: Nairobi, with travel throughout East Africa
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our Client is a leading multinational company providing integrated solutions in financing, risk management & Off-take with a focus on power generation, plant, maritime and infrastructure.
They are seeking to hire a Project Development Manager who will be involved in scouting for new development project opportunities that the company can participate as a financing partner in East Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia and Uganda) with interest in Energy, Health, ICT, Maritime and Transport sectors.
- Identify trendsetter ideas and screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures with strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Provide avenues for the company to participate on project funding activities in sectors such as Health, ICT, Transportation and Energy
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Provide a link between other functions in the regional office
- Putting in place structures that foster excellent customer service delivery
- Development, launching and promotion of new value adding products, in line with the company’s capabilities
- Responsible for customer relations and maintaining the company’s image.
- Gather and analyse information about new projects and writing comprehensive reports
- Writing elaborate reports on market findings, Create, correspond & maintain network with concerned parties i.e. Policy makers, government, industry stakeholders
- Create a winning strategy on future projects, giving advice to management on equity investment options
- Support the headquarters sales activities in regard to funding projects in East Africa.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 year’s prior experience handling infrastructure projects (Energy, Health, ICT, Maritime and Transportation) in an international company, banking, government or a private company.
- Must have been involved in project development and implementation or construction management on a million-dollar project.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken, exude confidence
- Work experience in Kenya and the East African region
- Desired candidate must have a strong network of influence in their field of specialization, with ability to network with C-suite, Government and Industry experts
- Great sales and marketing strategy, skills and tactics.
- Possess great presentation, negotiation and customer handling skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Project Development Manager – Infrastructure Projects) to email@example.com before 31st January 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interviews will be contacted